I shall be stitching this for a couple of different people :)
the new non-binary petition is almost halfway there [VIBRATES EXCITEDLY]
Hey guys! At the current rate, we are only gaining about 1,000 signatures a day after the initial surge of signatures. At this rate, we are not going to be able to obtain the 49,000 signatures we need in the next three weeks or so. Please, please, please continue to reblog this whenever you can, and for god’s sake SIGN IT if you haven’t yet!
The SCAR Project is a series of large-scale portraits of young breast cancer survivors shot by fashion photographer David Jay. Primarily an awareness raising campaign, The SCAR Project puts a raw, unflinching face on early onset breast cancer while paying tribute to the courage and spirit of so many brave young women.
Dedicated to the more than 10,000 women under the age of 40 who will be diagnosed this year alone, The SCAR Project is an exercise in awareness, hope, reflection and healing.
Wallpaper by John Hernandez
If you want to vote for this wallpaper to win our contest “re-blog” it! ;)
Part of a comment I deleted from The Mary Sue for obvious reasons.
- Victim blaming. Look it up. It’s wrong. Don’t do it.
- Human beings are not animals, we have self control. Just because someone trusts you enough to be alone with you, gets drunk in front of you, does not give you the right to take away their rights.
- Not all rapists are men.
- Rape is not about attraction/sex, it’s about power.
- Teach all children respect, teach all children rape is wrong, so we can stop having this conversation. Human beings shouldn’t have to put ourselves in a position to not be raped (we’d all have to live in solitary locked boxes), we should stop people from raping.
- Don’t even think about leaving comments like this on my website.